Make Your Lawn
Organic-Based Fertilizer For Your Lawn
Feed and Activate – the one, two punch for greener lawns!
Food for your lawn's appetite!
Nitrogen Enhanced Organic for Lasting Green
- Provides long lasting color with ingredients that are kid and pet friendly
- Builds deep strong roots that can find water even in the heat of summer
- Keeps the soil warm in the winter for a quick "green up" in the spring
EW4H Replenish For Your Lawn starts with an organic compost that feeds both your soil and your grass. The mineral rich, 75% organic blend is ideal for all soil types and climates. Our granular fertilizer is easy to spread with all home fertilizer spreaders, and when used properly will not burn or streak your lawn. If you prefer to use a 100% organic fertilizer for your lawn see EarthWorks Replenish For Your Garden. Yes – it can be used on your lawn!!
A power bar for your lawn!
Use as often as you want for a quick green up
- Gives grass a quick "green up" that lasts
- Helps to move roots deep into the soil
- Feeds the soil to increase photosynthesis and reduce greenhouse gases
EW4H Liquid Fertilizer For Your Lawn is a complete product that can quickly provide you with a picture perfect green lawn that is kid and pet friendly. A perfect liquid blend of nitrogen and rich organics are ideal to supplement dry fertilizers for quick green results. Can be used as a stand alone product for those that prefer to use a sprayer only for fertilizer application. The lightweight bottle comes with a hose end spray nozzle that provides quick and easy application to your lawn.
The Lawn Program
The best possible results come when dry and liquid products are used together as part of a program – just like the pros do!
- Soil Testing* is recommended in late winter or early spring before the growing season.
- Replenish for Your Lawn should be applied every spring. For optimum results apply twice.
- Liquid for Your Lawn should be applied every summer. For optimum results apply monthly.
- Replenish for Your Lawn should be applied every fall. For optimum results apply twice.