Make Your Lawn
Organic Based Fertilizers For Your Lawn
Feed and Activate – the one, two punch for greener grass!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Receive lawn and garden tips, product info and promotions. Let's Grow Together!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Green Grass That Lasts All Season!
Organic Based Fertilizers for your lawn...
- Provides long lasting color by using nitrogen enhanced organic ingredients.
- Builds deep strong roots! Therefore they can find water even in the heat of summer.
- Keeps the soil warm in the winter! So that you get a quick "green up" in the spring.
EW4H Replenish For Your Lawn starts with an organic compost so that you feed both your soil and your grass. The mineral rich, 75% organic blend is ideal for all soil types and every climate. Our granular fertilizer is easy to spread with all home fertilizer spreaders. EW4H organic based fertilizer will not burn or streak your lawn when used properly. Do you prefer to use a 100% organic fertilizer? If so, use EarthWorks Replenish For Your Garden. Yes – you can apply it on your lawn!!
A Power Bar for your Lawn!
Use organic based fertilizers for your lawn as often as you want for a quick green up
- Gives grass a quick "green up" that lasts.
- Helps roots grow deep into the soil.
- Feeds the soil. Therefore you help increase photosynthesis and reduce greenhouse gases.
EW4H Liquid Fertilizer For Your Lawn is a complete product. Therefore it can quickly give you a picture perfect, green lawn. This product is a liquid blend of nitrogen and rich organics. Therefore it is ideal to use with dry fertilizers to get quick green results. Do you prefer to use only liquid fertilizers for your lawn? This EW4H Liquid Fertilizer for Your Lawn can be used as a stand alone product. The lightweight bottle comes with a hose end spray nozzle. Therefore if you have just 5 minutes, you can fertilize your lawn!
What Homeowners Are Saying
EW4H Organic Based Lawn Program
The best possible results come when dry and liquid organic based fertilizers for lawn are used together as part of a program – just like the pros do!
- Soil Testing* is recommended in late winter or early spring before the growing season.
- Replenish for Your Lawn should be applied every spring. For optimum results apply twice.
- Liquid for Your Lawn should be applied every summer. For optimum results apply monthly.
- Replenish for Your Lawn should be applied every fall. For optimum results apply twice.