How To Submit a Soil Test
Start capturing carbon and creating healthy lawns and gardens!
Purchase A Soil Test Kit
- Enter sample location such as: lawn, garden, flower bed.
- Add Soil Test Kit to your cart.
- Check out and wait for your Soil Test Kit to arrive.
Collect Soil Sample
- Sample 3 to 6 areas of the location to be tested.
- Using a trowel collect soil to about 6 inches deep and place in a clean bucket.
- Mix all the soil together and remove any debris like grass, rocks and leaves.
- Allow soil sample to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
Fill Soil Sample Bag
- Place your 1 cup of dry soil in provided sample bag.
- Sample must be submitted in provided sample bag.
- If you purchased multiple kits, be certain your sample matches the bag label.
- Fold bag down two to three times and close tightly with tabs.
Ship the Soil Sample Bag
- Enclose the soil sample bag in the provided return envelope.
- Soil Test Kit Information Card must be included in the return envelope.
- If you purchased multiple kits, be certain the label on instruction card matches label on sample bag.
- Close and tightly seal the return envelope. Postage is prepaid. Drop in the mail!
- You will receive an email when your results are ready to view.
- A link will be provided in the email to view the results and recommendations.
Turnaround time is 3-5 days.