How To Submit a Soil Test
The Best Way to Start Creating Healthy Lawns and Gardens!
Get started creating healthy lawns and gardens. It's really quite simple. In addition, you will be helping the environment by capturing carbon one lawn and garden at a time. Follow these steps on how to take a soil test.
Collect Soil Sample
- Take samples from 3 to 6 areas of the location to be tested. Because this gives us the best overall sample.
- Use a trowel to collect the soil. Dig down about 6 inches and then place the soil in a clean bucket.
- Mix all of the soil together. Remove any debris like grass, rocks and leaves from the bucket.
- Allow the soil sample to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
Register Your Soil Test Kit(s)
- Link To Registration Page »
- Write the location and description on the soil sample bag & instruction card. Save card for your records.
Fill Soil Sample Bag
- Place your 1 cup of dry soil in the provided sample bag.
- The soil sample must be submitted in the provided sample bag.
- If you purchased multiple kits, be certain your sample matches the label on the bag.
- Fold the top of the bag down two to three times. Then close the bag tightly with tabs.
Ship the Soil Sample Bag
- Enclose the soil sample bag in the provided return envelope.
- Close and tightly seal the return envelope. Postage is prepaid. Drop in the mail!
- Save Instruction/Registration card for future reference.
- You will receive an email when your results are ready to view.
- A link will be provided in the email to view the results and recommendations.
Quick turnaround time.